GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate

Chapter 2

"People in the loop"


In my journey to seek the justice for Cecilia Zhang, I am very disappointed and frustrated by Canadian mainstream media, which is essentially a Liberal media. Not only did they remain silent on my story, they also bullied and intimidated me in concert with the ruling Liberals. In other words, media went from indifference to cruelty. (I noticed that they changed their attitude towards the Conservatives a few weeks ago after the poll indicated that they were in the lead.)

This chapter is a timeline of major events in my journey to expose the Cecilia Zhang murder cover-up. I hope they will further convince readers that there is indeed a conspiracy. Additionally, this chapter serves the purpose of defining the phrase “people in the loop”, i.e., mainstream media and various political establishments. They knew about the ugly truth about Cecilia Zhang abduction and murder and they did not let the people know about it.

Shame on them.

Chronology of major events (Incomplete)

June 28, 2004
Paul Martin was elected prime minister of a minority government in the 38th general election.

Early July 2004
Without Canadian media in tow, Paul Martin took his first foreign trip as Prime Minister to attend an exclusive Sun Velley, Idaho confab for international business executives where Warren Buffett was prominently in attendance. The topic of his speech at the conference was about “dispute-resolution” in the context of NAFTA. There is a perception that Mr. Warren Buffett is interested in me.

July 18, 2004
I sent out an email of news release entitled “Stolen election” to media people, including Warren Kinsella and Adam Radwanski.

July 19, 2004
Warren Kinsella, a Jean Chretien loyalist, showed a little willingness to reconcile with Martinites for the first time in a long time; he also seemed to be irked by my news release. – This is consistent with my reasoning that at least part of Paul Martin’s motive in pouring gasoline onto the Adscam fire was to bring people’s attention away from my file (and, unbeknown to me at the time, Cecilia Zhang file) in which he was personally implicated.

July 20, 2004
Warren Kinsella’s blog further suggested that somebody was feeding him private information about me.

July 21, 2004
Police arrested a single suspect in Cecilia Zhang abduction and murder case.

July 25, 2004
I started my main blog http://jyu1.blogspot.com/, naming it A Jobless Immigrant without Privacy, the same as my report.

July 26, 2004
Warren Kinsella’s blog indicated that somebody was feeding him information about my private life, i.e., things happened to me personally just a couple days before. He was bullying using that information.

July 27, 2004 --
A blog competition started between Warren Kinsella and me. Mainstream media people watched like it was a sport. I took the opportunity to tell my side of the story.

August 5, 2004
Martin government announced the NORAD Amendment signed with the US government.

August 15, 2004
I suggested that Cecilia Zhang abduction and murder is connected to my file. Since MSM had been watching the blog competition, they should know about the murder cover-up on or around that date.

August 15, 2004
Pat MacAdam, a columnist for Ottawa Sun and a former aide to Brian Mulroney, published a column that appeared to be supportive of me in my blog competition with Warren Kinsella. Mr. MacAdam and Mr. Kinsella continued to trade barbs over the summer.

Mid-September 2004
First minister’s conference on health care. This was a hugely important meeting for the newly elected Prime Minister Paul Martin because if he failed to strike a deal with the provinces, his position would be very shaky heading into the fall session of Parliament.

I experienced intensified bullying and other problems.

September 22, 2004
I release my partial report.

October 7-8, 2004
I was on a 48-hour water-only fast at SFU where the whole shenanigan originated. My fast drew positive reaction from Pat MacAdam via his columns.

October 18, 2004
I wrote an open letter to members of Parliament. Also announced that I would go to Ottawa the next day [to protest].

October 19, 2004
I arrived at Ottawa.

National Post started a series of commentaries about China, most of them in an unflattering tone. Globe and Mail started its daily announcement on their front page throw that they would devote their coming Saturday edition exclusively to China.

October 20-23, 2004
I went through a 72-hour water-only fast in Ottawa, protesting on Parliament Hill.

Quite discouraged by the media, could not find an affordable place to sleep at night, realized that my fight was going to be long-term, I came back to Vancouver.

Started a bread-and-water fast. Lasted until March 11, 2005.

November 24, 2004
I went to Ottawa again most because of Pat MacAdam's November 21 column. During the fall session of Parliament, I protested everyday on Parliament Hill.

November 30 - December 1, 2004
Bush visit to Canada.

Early December 2004
Tried to contact Pat MacAdam. Was told by Ottawa Sun that he was out of town.

December 22, 2004
Talked with Pat MacAdam for the first time. He said that he would like to meet me.

December 23, 2004
Mr. MacAdam called me and said that he would let his colleague Earl McRae to pursue my story instead. But nobody contacted me again until mid-January when I called him again.

January 5, 2005
I posted the article on my blog on why there is a cover-up in Cecilia Zhang case. At the same time, I changed the name of my blog to Feeding out comatose pundits, with a one-line description: “Indifference is the epitome of evil.”

January 6, 2005
All three national newspapers, Globe, Post and Toronto Star, published exactly the same front-page photo. Mainstream media signaled to me that they were united in delivering the bullying message to me because of my blog posting the previous day.

January 14, 2005
According to a Canadian Press report, the newly appointed Ambassador to US, Frank McKenna, said: “Our greatest enemy in the United States is indifference”.

January 15-17, 2005
Having read Globe’s editorial cartoon accompanying Margaret Wente’s column, I suspected that Globe knew about my Internet activities from whoever monitored them (probably spy agencies). At 5:39PM, I posted the following blog:

I can't believe G&M is stealing my blog idea!

Yes. Our national newspaper. In the cartoon drew for Margaret Wente's column. Today. Page A19.

But you stalkers only got it partially right. It was supposed to be donut and squirrel. -- Liberal Donut© and Liberal Squirrel©, to be precise.

Look at your cartoon again. Your donut is missing a hole.

Maybe Globe and Mail has a hole.
Then, on the same page the following Monday, the same cartoonist, Anthony Jenkins, drew a cartoon with a hole. It is extremely rare for this cartoonist to draw a multi-frame cartoon. It looks like he tried pretty hard to incorporate a hole into his cartoon.

January 17, 2005
I called Mr. Pat MacAdam again. He sounded annoyed that Mr. McRae had not contacted me. He said he would talk to Mr. McRae.

January 18, 2005
Mr. McRae left me a message for me to call him back. When I called him back on his cell phone, Mr. McRae told me that he was quite busy with other assignments but would like to keep in touch with me, possibly the following week. He did not ask me what my story is all about. Actually, in all of my dealings with him, he never asked.

January 24, 2005
I posted the article in the early morning, When did talking about racism become taboo?, about my journey up to that point.

In the afternoon, I called Mr. McRae. This time he sounded extremely friendly and enthusiastic about doing my story and told me to wait for his call "in a couple of days". He also asked me a couple of times where I stayed. It was a strange question as it did not appear to have a lot of relevance to my story. (Since I have told Mr. MacAdam the phone number of the shelter before, they must have known I stayed in the homeless shelter. Or, they may have their own source of information.) My impression was that he was hinting to me that I should disclose that information on my blog so that the Chretinites could not claim that I was one of the Mulroneyites. -- Who would stay in a homeless shelter to conspire against Chretien? – But he did not call me for the rest of the week.

January 29, 2005
I called Mr. McRae again. He told me directly that he was not interested in my story any more. I was surprised and disappointed. But he said that he might be able to meet me the following week. Although he did not explain why he was not interested in doing my story, he complained, using some expletives, about the "business", without getting into details. At the time, I thought he was complaining about his work as a journalist. Later, I realized that he was angry at the Chretienites' political move to try to use my story in their campaign against Judge Gomery.

In discussing a time to meet the following week, I told him that I was thinking of going back to the Parliament Hill to resume fasting and protest because the House would come back after the winter break. He sounded surprised and did not speak for a brief second. In the end, we did not fix a time to meet.

February 1, 2005
I called him three times but was not able to speak to him, either at work or over his cell phone. In one call, I could hear him swear at the phone as if his phone was broken. However, from my end, I could not detect any technical difficulties. In another call, I could hear him repeating a word and the best I could make out was "blog". I got the feeling that he wanted me keep blogging. I also felt he did not want to talk to me so I stopped calling him.

February 1-4, 2005
On February 1, 2005, I wrote the following blog (note the key words scare, laugh, ahem etc.):

Does this scare you?

A Gmail account. With 1GB file space! Holy cow, that's almost like another hard drive for my laptop.

Don't laugh.

Just imagine this: I could send each and every subscriber of National Post an email with links to my blog and website.

Does it scare you? Yeah, I know.
And on February 2, 2005, this one:

C.L.S. vs. C.L.D.

Since I posted my last wordy document, reading newspapers has been making me laugh too much. -- How did I laugh? Oh, mon, I just wish you were there. -- We are definitely making progress.

Anyway. Here is something for you to laugh about.

Given the progress we made, some of the competitive spirit coming out of the Liberal camp deserves special commendation. Therefore, I am announcing - Ahem (sic) - the following rank awards:

Chief Liberal Squirrel (C.L.S.) to Warren Kinsella for the most squirrelish behavior, i.e., taking down his earlier blogs.

Chief Liberal Donut (C.L.D.) to Margaret Wente for the most donut-like behavior, i.e., crying for political doctors.

(Mr. Kinsella also cried for doctors last week, albeit doctors with a slightly different trait. This donut-like behavior, it should be noted, was quite unseemly for a squirrel, even a pervert one.)
The next day, on the comment page (Page A14) of the National Post, three of the four columnists made references to my blogs in their columns. (The other one was written by a former president of another country.)

Columnist Don Martin:

“The economies of, ahem, scale saved taxpayer $200,000 per year in operating expenses….”
Columnist William Watson wrote in his opening paragraph (to make sure I saw it, I guess):

“The Swiss Navy used to be a joke, as oxymoronic as, say, Saskatchewan becoming a maritime province. Well, you can stop laughing.”
Columnist Adam Radwanski made a reference to my mistake in confusing Liberal with liberal in this blog:

“For doing the liberal thing, rather than the Liberal thing, the government deserves the respect if not the approval of its opponents.”

On The Globe’s comment page, we saw that columnist Lawrence Martin also did the same:

Lawrence Martin: “It's been 10 years since the big scare.” (Title of the column)

I am not a writer, therefore I could not possibly respond to each of them individually. So I wrote a summary blog at 11:00PM:

Untitled

For some people, money is not everything.

For others, apparently, it's just too hard for them to understand.

(Thank you all and good night.)

The next day, Ottawa Sun, for which Pat MacAdam works, had on its front page two huge words: “GAME OVER”.

March 1, 2005
I used some expletives in a blog about my tuberculosis. Some people in the loop were quite happy at my misfortune.

March 11, 2005
I stopped fasting and announced so on my blog between 9:08PM to 9:15PM. At 9:30PM, Mr. Pat MacAdam called and left me a message in which he expressed his willingness to meet me. (It became apparent to me that Mr. MacAdam or Mr. McRae did not like my fasting and protesting. However, I was quite puzzled as to how he knew the contents of my blog without visiting it, just like so many other journalists. -Maybe it was the same spy agency who did it.)

  • Related Link: An example how my Internet activities were monitored even way before Cecilia Zhang abduction
  • Related Link: Do you know that during the raucous spring session of Parliament, the Martin Liberals were not the only ones who did not want an election?