GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate

Chapter 6

Questions for the Chinese government


In the previous chapters and in my other websites, I have described various incidents in which either a person of Chinese origin was involved or that they happened in the Chinese community. Many of these incidents seemed to have something to do with Yan-Xiu (Matthew) Li, “an international man of mystery” and a key player in the story.

Despite these incidents, I still do not think that the Chinese government was involved in the cover-up of Cecilia Zhang crime. This is a different conclusion from the one regarding Canadian and US governments. These two not only were involved in the conspiracy, they also orchestrated the cover-up.

Still, the implications of some of those incidents are quite serious for the Chinese government. Naturally, people would like to know the answers to the following questions from the Chinese government:

  1. Does the Chinese government have anything to do with the article written by the author with a pseudonym No. 7 and published on Feng Hua Yuan online magazine on October 21, 2005? As I wrote in the previous chapter, the article seemed to have been posted for the purpose of bullying me, in concert with the general strategy of ruling Liberal Party of Canada.
  2. On October 22, 2005 and on a couple of other occasions, Mr. Yan-xiu Li, a US resident, called in to the interactive TV talk show on Vancouver’s Channel-M. He claimed that he has access to the Office of Central Committee of CCP. Was he merely bragging or did he actually have access to the Office? Given the official nature of the Office, the Chinese government should explain whether it has an official relationship with Mr. Yan-xiu Li.
  3. As I have made public on my blog and provided more details in the previous chapter, Mr. Li Peng’s son, whom Yan-xiu Li claimed to know and have a good relation with, threatened me. Given the important position Mr. Li Peng occupied in Chinese government, should not the government make an inquiry about the incident?

During Chinese President's visit to Canada in September, I went to protest this curious connection to my story. My feeling is that they should have heard of my story by now. If that's the case, I am waiting for a reply from a responsible government.