GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate

Chapter 3

Why I suspect spy agencies were involved?

[TBD]

Who are involved in the intrusion of my privacy, in the collection of my private data, and in the surveillance of my activities?

When I wrote my report, I did not really have a very clear idea. Because my problem started with the defendant as defined in my civil law suit – the filing of which, I believe, prompted the conspiracy against Cecilia Zhang – I had always thought it was the defendant who zealously followed me everywhere. Besides, they indeed have the motive and appear to have the resource to do so. At the same time, I did note that the defendant had the cooperation from federal government agencies such as Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Custom Canada and the police.

However, my growing suspicion is that even before Cecilia Zhang abduction and murder, intelligence agencies were involved. This conclusion is not only a reflection of recent incidents, it also explains previous ones better.

Before Cecilia Zhang abduction

Internet incidents

How was this one possible? -- Limited control of information delivered to my computer thru Internet;

This one may be easier to explain, if my email or cell phone was monitored. -- Was this how my blog being delivered to pundits?

Telephones

My 2nd cell phone: I bought this one for the sole purpose of potential communication with Mr. Warren Buffett. Then I got strange calls on this phone from phone numbers linked to the stock price of Mr. Buffett's company.

Phone calls from public phone in a courthouse were monitored.

Airport incidents

No.1

No.2

Physical stalkings

Information that could only have been gathered by stalking was fed to US talk show host David Letterman.
  • Related Link: On August 28, 2004, I posted a blog saying that watching Late Show made me sick. Mr. Letterman responded about a week later on September 6 by saying that: “If I get elected, I will make you sick.”

USA connections

Google, Inc.

Late show with David Letterman



Video surveillance inside my apartment

Three good-timing calls within approximately one week

I thought it could be due to an audio bug. Now I look at the timing - just before Cecilia Zhang's abduction, it actually was a warning to me.

A previously unreported incident

In the evening of January 31, 2004, a friend of my brother-in-law called him. My brother-in-law took the call in the living room. It was a long call and I stayed in my room most of the time.

During his call, I needed to get some beverage so I went to the kitchen. Since it was a small apartment and the kitchen is connected with the living room, I was able to hear my brother-in-law talking on the phone once I went out of my room. While I was in the kitchen, the caller apparently asked my brother-in-law whether he received any strange phone calls around that time because I heard my brother-in-law, surprised at the question, repeated puzzlingly the question back to the caller. Besides, the question appeared to be out of context of what they were chatting about.

I had a good idea about the identity of the caller. He was one of those referred to in my report as a “low-level agents” [for the defendant – I though at the time of my writing the report]. I had taken his calls before when my brother-in-law was not in home. Sometimes I felt he called just to chat up with me.

As I detailed in my report, January 2004 was a time when the “offer” to me was raised substantially, mostly through strange phone calls. I had told my sister about such calls earlier and she and my brother-in-law knew the hidden monetary meaning in those calls.